A new collection of houseplant care tools from Burgon & Ball

Burgon & Ball has for the first time turned its hundreds of years of tool-making expertise to indoor gardening, with the launch of a new collection of beautifully-crafted precision tools created specifically for houseplant care. Read more

Burgon and Ball Houseplant Care - Houseplant Pruner

Garland urges retailers to secure stocks as demand for garden products soar

The launch of over 40 new products at Glee 2018 coupled with developments elsewhere in the industry has contributed to a significant surge in sales for garden care products manufacturer, Garland Products/Worth Gardening.  Read more

Helleborus: December Garden Plant of the Month

As the star of December, the Helleborus likes to be placed alongside red and white patio Cyclamen, Poinsettias and Christmas accessories for an attractive display. It’s also a very popular plant for large-scale outdoor arrangements, combined with checkerberry, ornamental wood, heather, moss and - for example - small outdoor lanterns. Read more

Perrywood Tiptree celebrates success after being shortlisted in the FreeFrom Eating Out Awards

Perrywood Tiptree is delighted to announce that it has been shortlisted in the 2018 FreeFrom Eating Out Awards. The garden centre is home to an award-winning Coffee Shop serving everything from hot lunches, paninis and ploughmans to scones and cakes, all of which can be found on the Coffee Shop’s specially designed ‘free from’ menu. Read more

Healthy Plants, Healthy Business

The HTA, in association with APHA, are hosting an essential one-day conference, Healthy Plants, Healthy Business’, for anyone involved in the production, trading and retailing of plants. Read more

World-renowned Designers explore Geometry in Garden Design at SGD Conference

A distinguished line-up of speakers will explore the use of geometry in garden design at the SGD Autumn Conference on 17th November 2018, sharing examples of their work to show how the relationship between shapes and lines is at the heart of garden and landscape design.  Read more

Garden by Cristina Mazzucchelli Credit Matteo Carassale

Garden Lovers Gift Guide: Quintessentially British Christmas gifts for garden-lovers from the National Garden Scheme

Treat your garden-loving friends or family members to horticulture-inspired gifts and Christmas cards from the National Garden Scheme - and all proceeds will help support nursing and health charities such as Marie Curie, Hospice UK and Carers Trust. Read more

BioDiversity seed ranges

94% of the planet’s veg varieties have been lost in the last century by using Franchi seeds, you are supporting Biodiversity Franchi supply some of the remaining 6%. Read more

Bona floorcare centre is the perfect ‘Choice’

Wood floor experts, Bona, have kickstarted their expansion into the UK garden centre sector after a third of all Choice Marketing members ordered a Bona one-stop floorcare centre at their recent Trade Show! Read more

The Bona Floor Care Centre at Ducks Hill Garden Centre Ruislip - a Choice member.

Golden Cross wins Best British Cheese at World Cheese Awards 2018

Golden Cross from the Golden Cross Cheese Company has been named the Best British Cheese, sponsored by the Academy of Cheese, at the 31st edition of the World Cheese Awards in Bergen, Norway following a record breaking 3,472 entries being judged in a single day at the city’s iconic Grieg Hall. Read more

Oprah selects Burgon & Ball's 'Flora and Fauna' RHS gifts for 'Favorite Things 2018' list

A Burgon & Ball ‘RHS Gifts for Gardeners’ gift set has been named as a top gift selection by top American media personality Oprah Winfrey, in her ‘Favorite Things 2018’ list. Read more

Flora and Fauna collection

Green-tech unveil their 25th Anniversary edition product catalogue

Green-tech has announced that their new 2019 Green-tech catalogue is now printed and available for all their customers, architects and garden designers across the UK. Read more

For the full list of Products - See the Product Zones