Last month was a record for Gardenforum with over 70,000 page views.

Headlines

Products

94% of the planet’s veg varieties have been lost in the last century by using Franchi seeds, you are supporting Biodiversity Franchi supply some of the remaining 6%.

Read more...

Jobs

Business Services

Friday, November 23rd is Black Friday: a tradition that has drifted over from the United States, when people head out en masse after Thanksgiving to bargain-hunt. This presents opportunities, but how can you take advantage of these as a garden centre?

Read more...

News

Ferry Breugem

Smiemans Projecten develops and builds many high-profile projects for commercial garden centres and other parties. In order to ensure that these projects continue keep their characteristic and innovative way, our team has recently been reinforced with Ferry Breugem.

Read more...

Coffee Shop

Diary