Neudorff, the pioneer of products for natural gardening, has taken steps to ensure that extensive stocks of its leading product portfolio are readily available via internet-based retailers in a bid to meet consumer demand during the lockdown – and beyond.
While garden centres remained closed, Neudorff channelled its supplies through web-based retailers so that consumers isolating at home could safely obtain its products for home delivery during the Coronavirus crisis.
Guy Jenkins, Consumer Manager at Neudorff’s UK distribution Partner, DLF Seeds Ltd, said: “Neudorff’s contingency planning has ensured that it is well prepared to make its natural fertilisers, plant protection products and weedkillers available online, even in times of crisis. The company took precautionary measures very early on in order to maintain its production and manage delivery to the trade of its natural products.”
The efficient sell-in to stockists – both bricks-and-mortar retailers as well as web-based retailers, has ensured that amateur gardeners have been able to obtain products that are essential for the cultivation of flowers, fruit and veg.
Although garden centres are now reopening, Neudorff is making it easy for consumers still isolating at home to track down its leading natural product range – which includes weedkillers, slug and snail controls, bug killer, fertilisers, lawncare products, animal repellents, nematodes and ant killers, via its internet-based UK stockist finder (www.neudorff.co.uk/stockists.html)
Why Neudorff is the first port of call for natural products
Neudorff – a leading supplier of highly effective products that solve garden problems while using natural ingredients wherever possible and being gentle to people, pets and the environment – has been at the forefront of the drive towards a sustainable future since 1854.
With more than 160 years’ experience in developing and supplying products that have been inspired by nature and are designed to respect nature, Neudorff is leading the way in catering for the UK’s growing band of organic, vegan and eco-conscious gardeners who are determined to cultivate plants in harmony with bees, birds, earthworms and beneficial insects.
Neudorff: key environmental USPs
- Neudorff has the widest range of products certified by the Organic Farmers and Growers’ Association.
- Neudorff was the first company to offer slug pellets in cardboard packaging in the UK, with more than a tonne of plastic saved per season as a result.
- Neudorff is committed to using active ingredients derived from plants and other natural resources wherever possible. It does not use glyphosate or neonicotinoids in any of its products.
- With a state-of-the-art research and development centre, Neudorff develops its own effective and unique products for eco-conscious gardeners.
- Neudorff is proud of its environmental responsibility awards. These include ‘National Champion’ in the Environmental & Corporate Sustainability category at the European Business Awards – and being awarded the ‘Green Brand Seal’.