The new Bonningtons corporate brand identity and the campaign activity that supports it has helped drive tangible business growth for my clients.
I've recently completed an exciting project with my client, Bonningtons, to help them develop and launch a new corporate identity that reflects their past success and supports their future ambitions.
The project scope included
- development of a new corporate brand identity and mission statement
- creation of new consumer product brands
- delivery of an integrated trade communications strategy
- trade exhibitions and events
- redesign of the corporate headquarter decor
- new showroom layout and messaging
- new sales & marketing literature
- internal systems and process training to support the strategy
- video and web communications
"With new processes and systems as well as new consumer brands and some exciting new products, our refreshed business image and exciting new corporate brand strategy, we have enjoyed unprecedented customer demand in the past few months. We had a record breaking turnover month in March and during May shipped more product from our warehouse than in any other month in our history", Ian Fisher, Managing Director, Bonningtons.
If you think your business might benefit from a review of your corporate communications strategy, or you'd like to discuss any aspect of your marketing and business development challenges, please contact me for a no-obligation chat.