Freehold circa 7 acres (2.83 hectares) plant centre with coffee shop in Suffolk for sale.
- Freehold circa 7 acres (2.83 hectares).
- Same family ownership for the past 23 years.
- Retirement Sale.
- Located close to busy ‘A’ road.
- Good on-site structures including 4 bay glasshouse, 4 bay multispan, 3 bay polytunnel, canopy and brick built office, storage and toilet building.
- Excellent existing sales, gross and net profits.
- N.P. 16% of turnover and E.B.I.T.D.A. 21.8% of turnover.
- Enormous potential.
- Realistically priced.
- Asset Sale.
- EPC Rating = ‘E’
We are seeking a Guide Price of £695,000.00 with the saleable stock to be in addition at cost valuation.
To request a comprehensive sales information brochure; please reply to this advert or contact Alexander Mackie Associates Ltd. directly on telephone 01732 522222 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 9237RPC.