Scotland (Aberdeenshire); freehold circa 3.5 acres (1.41 hectares) long established, modern, high turnover, profitable garden centre with coffee shop.
- ‘A’ road location.
- Excellent portal farmed sales buildings.
- Comprehensive sales display units both internal & external.
- Covered heated retail areas circa 1,900 sq. m. (20,455. sq. ft.).
- Covered un-heated retail areas circa 668 sq. m. (7,192 sq. ft.).
- Storage/office facilities circa 960 sq. m. (10,335 sq. ft.).
- Coffee Shop circa 200 covers at max capacity.
- Good external plantaria & clear signage.
- Parking for circa 200 cars.
- No concessions on-site.
Wonderful opportunity to advance the sales and profitability from its current well managed operation. Must be seen to appreciate the enormous potential.
EPC rating = ‘E’.
Guide Price: Offers in the region of £2,350,000.00 with the saleable stock at cost valuation (Asset Sale). Share sale also considered.
To request a comprehensive sales information brochure; please reply to this advert or contact Alexander Mackie Associates Ltd. directly on telephone 01732 522222 or via e-mail at email@example.com