On what would have been the first two days of the Show, Thu 18 and Fri 19 June, BBC Gardeners’ World Live is taking the celebrations online, with a taste of the gardening inspiration that visitors would have found at the Show.
Online highlights include:
- Monty Don will give an exclusive interview to BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine editor Lucy Hall, where he will share insights of his filming experiences over the past few weeks (Thu 18 June, 5pm).
- Adam Frost will be joined, virtually, by BBC GWL host David Hurrion in a full-length demo sharing practical and easy to follow projects to help climate-proof your garden (Fri 19 June, 5pm).
- There’ll be a chance to watch-again the BBC2 Gardeners’ World ‘viewers garden videos’ that have aired on the programme to date.
- An interview with Toby Buckland about his ‘Navigator Garden’ which will headline the rescheduled Show in 2021.
- The Golden Rules of Gardening, video tips from award-winning specialist nurseries, filmed by BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine at BBC Gardeners’ World Live over the years.
- Summer food inspiration in how-to videos and plot to plate recipes, all from the BBC Good Food Show team.
The celebrations will take place throughout the two days on Facebook and Twitter, and you can also find it at bbcgardenersworldlive.com from 18 June. #GWLCelebration