Decco are the UK’s leading wholesale distributor of Garden, DIY & Housewares products, servicing a wide range of customers including Garden Centres and High Street DIY stores. Our event provides manufacturers / suppliers the opportunity to present products to the management team responsible for running Decco Home & Garden profit centres around the country. Decco are interested in seeing potential new suppliers or existing suppliers looking to develop a nationwide wholesale distribution route to market. Specifically Decco would be interested in:
- All product categories with the exception of growing media
- Branded products - not generic or own label
- Products complementing their existing offer
- Unique or innovative products
Suppliers must have the ability to deliver to all Decco locations, a competitive pricing structure that supports wholesale distribution and a willingness to develop a long-term supply partnership.
A maximum of two people from each supplier company will be allowed to attend.
Further details on Decco
- Complete and return the attached form indicating details of the product or range that you are proposing to present. Please also tell us who will be attending and provide a mobile contact number in case of any problems on the day.
- We will collate and forward all details to Decco who will decide on the companies that they wish to see.
- We will notify you of that decision and the companies selected will be allocated a 20 minute slot to present to the Decco Management team. To offset the cost of the event there will be a charge of £95+VAT for GIMA members and £145+VAT for Non Members which will be payable at that stage.
- Once we receive your payment we will confirm your appointment time and send you final details.
The event is being held at: Hilton Manchester Deansgate Hotel (M3 4LQ)
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity tio present to Decco please send your completed form to
Closing Date for applications: Friday 21st June, 2019