Napoleon; the internationally renowned barbecue and outdoor kitchen specialist, unveiled a host of new grills set to launch in 2020 at Glee. Following a year of solid sales in 2019, with their biggest UK marketing campaign to date, Napoleon has updated and improved several of their best-selling ranges including their hero Rogue and Prestige collection, to launch next year.
Having pioneered the infrared grill; providing intense heat for intense grill marks, Napoleon is dedicated to continually delivering innovative engineering and design using advanced manufacturing techniques across its range of gas, charcoal and portable barbecues, bespoke outdoor kitchens, Patioflame Tables and accessories.
New Napoleon grills launching in 2020 include:
- NEW Rogue 365-1/ 425-1/ 525-1 in Black
- Available as a 2 burner; 365-1, a 3 burner; 425-1 and a 4 burner; 525-1, the new black Rogue offers a sleek and stylish black-on-black modern finish.
- Features include Napoleon’s signature WAVE™ porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids, the JETFIRE™ ignition system and ACCU-PROBE™ built-in temperature gauge. The new model also includes an updated and larger warming rack which can also be used for delicate heating.
- NEW Prestige 665
- The new Prestige 665 model offers 7 burners, including 5 stainless steel main burners, an extra-large SIZZLE ZONE™ infrared side burner and a rear rotisserie burner. This mega grill, featuring a front accessible drip pan, includes Napoleon’s unique SAFETY GLOW™.
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- UPDATED Prestige PRO™ 500
- Featuring 6 burners, 4 main burners plus a SIZZLE ZONE™ infrared side burner and a rear rotisserie burner, this updated Prestige Pro 500 model offers interior lighting for stylish evening barbecuing and a stainless-steel side shelf with an integrated ice/marinade bucket and chopping board.
- The new edition also features SAFETY GLOW™ knobs with bespoke spectrum control lighting, unique to Napoleon, showcasing a range of colours and settings, as well as proximity lighting which beams the Napoleon logo on to the floor on approach and turns the knob lights on.
Following a great 2019 season, including a new website and their biggest and most successful UK marketing campaign to date, Napoleon is set up for another great year ahead.
“In 2019 we invested in the UK market to educate buyers on the benefit of buying a good quality grill with a long-life warranty, particularly for our gas models which are becoming increasingly popular year-on-year” commented Martin Sobey, National Sales Manager for Napoleon.
“This campaign, which included vast multi-media coverage plus celebrity and influencer endorsement, has really paid off, and in 2020 we are excited to introduce new products to our best-selling ranges and to continue to help re-shape and improve UK grill habits for less waste and better barbecuing all year round”.
Napoleon Grills are sold in Garden Centres across the UK.