New for 2021, Campingaz® launches the Select, Premium and Onyx ranges of 3 and 4 burner gas barbecues, offering fresh styling, innovative new technologies and unique features to enhance the consumer’s barbecuing experience.
New innovation and technology
Introducing InstaClean® and InstaClean® Aqua. While InstaClean® lets the dishwasher ease the burden of cleaning-up, InstaClean® Aqua also features water filled slide out grease drawers to retain cooking residue, as well as an optional drain and waste box with filter for easy disposal.
New engineered design
The Campingaz® 3 & 4 burner Series models feature a new and unique appearance, including:
- Stylish T-shaped body, side tables and lid design combining crisp edges and smooth curves
- Handles that are more substantial and have a premium feel
- A raised grilling height for increased comfort
- Sturdy side tables with convenient Push-2-Fold mechanism
- Storage space for gas bottles up to 13kg within chassis
Significantly less flare-ups
The new burner and grid design removes the requirement for burner protectors, greatly reducing flaring during cooking, while the Campingaz® Blue Flame stainless steel burners deliver a single row of vertical flames directly to the grilling surface and evenly across the entire cooking area.
- Blue Flame burners are pre-attached to front flow control panel, saving up to twenty minutes construction time
- Additional heat shield protects any electrical wiring from overheating
- The side burner gas line is manufactured from stainless steel for increased heat protection
Versatile cooking and grilling options with Campingaz® Culinary Modulars
Simply take out the inner ring of the cast iron Culinary Modular Grid and insert one of the various Campingaz® Culinary Modular Barbecue Accessories including; Paella pan, Pizza stone, Wok and Chicken roaster.
A more extensive product portfolio
Campingaz® provides a complete range of barbecues with clearly categorised features across a range of retail prices for all consumers, including:
- Portable barbecues for camping and weekends away
- Barbecues for balconies and restricted spaces
- Full size, fully-featured family barbecues
- Planchas for convenience and cooking versatility
To find out more about the full collection or to arrange an appointment to see the range on display at our Bristol showroom please contact Ian Taylor at Campingaz®: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07889 143413.