The Pot Company is one of the UKs leading suppliers of planters and garden features to the trade
and wholesale sector. We offer an extensive range of products, imported from all over the world and we work with some of the most prestigious garden centres and landscape designers in the country.
The Pot Company is rapidly expanding and as a result the need for a Wholesale Account Administrator / Sales Representative has arisen. This role will be partly office based but will involve visiting both existing and potential customers throughout the South East. You will be responsible for looking after and increasing sales to garden centres, nurseries and online retailers throughout the UK. This role is integral to achieving sales targets, maximising all sales opportunities and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
Key responsibilities: -
- Deal with all enquiries/ orders from all wholesale customers
- Support for Sales Agents on the road – dealing with any issues or assistance they need whilst on the road
- Assist with delivery schedules – printing off delivery notes and booking deliveries with customers etc.
- Liaise with drivers to ensure they have all information needed to complete their deliveries.
- Alongside the other members of the sales team, ensure the sales inbox is dealt with and all telephone enquiries are dealt with in a quick and efficient manner
- Assist the warehouse with their processes to ensure they have all information required to fulfil orders efficiently and correctly
- Update CRM system to ensure it stays up to date
- Make sure customers labels are printed for their orders and given to warehouse in time
- Showing customers around who visit the warehouse ensuring they see everything they wish to see and are given information to take away
- Assist with Marketing activities when required.
- Assist with arranging credit accounts where necessary or dealing with proforma payments.
- Help to grow the Wholesale side of the business through new and existing customer accounts
- General Admin – filing, mail-outs, sending brochures and contacting customers for up to date contact information.
- Housekeeping – help to keep the office clean and tidy for ourselves and visitors
- Should be highly organised and motivated, with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude. Exceptional customer service and communication skills are important to build and maintain customer relationships. In addition, strong IT skills are essential.
- Experience within the industry and within sales administration would be beneficial but not essential for someone with the right attitude. There is potential for development within this role and the company due to our rapid expansion, so we are looking for someone who is ambitious and keen to achieve but also prepared to get involved in all areas of the business when required.
- A driving license and own transport is essential.
- We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and start as soon as possible.
Salary will be dependent on the level of experience, but an excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time