We are currently recruiting for an energised team member to assist in our store in Windlesham, Surrey. Knowledge of the outdoor furniture or home sector is advantageous, although not essential. The ideal candidate should have sales experience within the retail industry.
White Stores is predominantly an outdoor leisure business, focusing on outdoor furniture, bbq’s and accessories. However; throughout the Winter months we have branched off and become a leader in the Christmas sector offering a wide variety of Christmas Faux trees and decorations. You will be joining us at an exciting time as our Windlesham store (one of six) is set to have a major store refit in the new year ready for our launch in early Spring which gives the right candidate the perfect opportunity to be part of the new flagship store.
Our business needs a customer-focused individual, who is confident and who can show they are reactive to make our customers happy with their choices. As our team member, you will welcome and assist our customers throughout their time in our store. Under the guidance and supervision of our shift leads and management team, you will hold strong communication skills and have a desire to succeed in your role.
What you will need to excel in this role:
- Greet customers and ascertain the customer’s requirements
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or card payment
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain products based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise
- Assist with pricing, arranging and displaying merchandise to promote sales.
- Help with deliveries coming in and going out
- Assist with keeping the showroom and furniture clean
- Be an organised individual with some admin experience
- To be a confident individual and a team player
- Have good communication and organisational skills
- Have a willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development
Working weekends and holiday working is required so you will need to be flexible to
Job Type: Full-time