Due to increased levels of business, a unique opportunity has risen for a dynamic merchandiser to join Woodlodge; the leading supplier of garden pots to the UK garden centre industry.
Woodlodge has been established for over 30 years and has a strong reputation for product and customer service.
START DATE: January 2020
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Placement of stands and benches within garden centre
- Merchandise products in an attractive way that will drive sales whilst ensuring the displays are safe and secure
- Securely fixing point of sale on the stands and displays
- Dealing with breakages
- Removing all rubbish and debris from the area after merchandising.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Resilient and Self Motivated
- Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy
- Physically fit with the ability to lift awkward and heavy items
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Happy to work outside in all weathers
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Full and clean UK Driving Licence
In return we offer a competitive salary and an excellent working environment.