Our client has a retail Nursery situated in a naturally attractive setting that has continued to expand, with plants accounting for 80% of sales. They are currently seeking an Assistant Manager/Garden Centre who will take responsibility for all daily operations to ensure the nursery continues to flourish, with the assistance of the production manager and in consultation with the owners.
- Effectively using retail space to maximize sales of plants and non-plant stock
- Repeat ordering of stock, receiving, selling and recording
- Staff training and development, rotas and recruitment
- Promoting the business through website and other media
- Ensuring the customer service is of the highest standard
- Ensuring the EPOS data system delivers results, sales records, margins and pricing
- Liaising with the production manager to ensure nursery production is in line with sales forecasts and expectations
The appointed person will possess good horticultural knowledge along with good leadership skills to ensure the staff operate to the highest standards, an eye for detail and a flare for creative presentation, excellent organisational and planning skills and be a good all round communicator with staff and customers alike.
If this Retail Manager vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Ruth Bolam on 01233 732767 or email@example.com.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Retail Manager vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Retail Manager vacancy will have been unsuccessful.