This Nationally based client creates, sells, installs and maintains interior & exterior landscaping features, from hanging baskets to living walls. They are currently seeking a sale orientated Regional Manager who can develop and service existing and new clients across the Kent & South and East London area.
Main Purpose of Job:
To deal efficiently with customer queries ensuring maximum customer and company satisfaction at all times. To maintain the existing customer portfolio and promote and sell the company's products and services to both new and existing customers within a designated territory.
- To proactively maintain the customer base and improve longevity of accounts within the region.
- Develop existing customer accounts by visiting and keeping them up to date with the new product ranges.
- Initiate and develop new business in a designated territory.
- Negotiate with the customer to save cancellation by reselling the benefits of products / services, resolving any problems or re-assessing prices profitably.
- To recognise and enforce, where appropriate, breach of contract terms or to negotiate an acceptable contribution for early termination.
- To liaise effectively with the customers and other members of staff to respond to and resolve queries within the agreed time limits building good working relations.
- Plan each day's work to maximise activity levels.
- Establish the customer's needs, present the facts and benefits of the company's range and services and offer on plant/flower display types in accordance with the site environment, customer requests and requirements.
- To complete quotations, tenders and re-negotiations in line with the price grid to ensure satisfactory levels of profitability.
- To undertake and submit all necessary sales administration i.e. completed contracts, forecasts, pipelines, activity forms and expenses within the agreed time-scales and in line with company policy.
- To liaise and form good working relationships with all colleagues, other departments and members of staff at all times.
Skills and knowledge required to perform this role:
- Horticultural awareness and or training.
- Good communications skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- To be self-motivated & flexible.
- Clean Driving License