Perrywood are looking for a motivated individual who is creative with an excellent eye for shape and colour. You will be given extensive in-house training on how to plant up and merchandise our indoor and outdoor planted containers. We sell thousands of these a year and they also inspire customers to plant up their own versions.
- You will learn how to plant up indoor and outdoor planted containers, keeping standards consistently high
- You will learn how to merchandise the containers to maximise sales, and to maintain plant quality
- You will be aware of the changing seasons and work closely with us to come up with new container ideas e.g. Christmas & Mother’s Day gifts
- You will plant up display containers for our car park and garden centre entrance
- When needed you may assist in other areas of the business, including in the plant area and in nursery production
- You are creative, and have a good eye for colour and shape
- You can take instruction, but can also use your own initiative when working alone
- You are motivated to see each task you are given through to completion, and can ‘learn by doing’
- You are interested in plants and gardening. Some plant knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills - essential
- Evidence of creativity, ideally through an art or floristry qualification - essential
- You’ll need to work 5 days a week, including one weekend day ( Pay: Time and a half at weekends)
- You’ll need to work some bank holidays, but will be given a day’s holiday in lieu
- Full on the job training will be given
For further information or to send your CV please contact email@example.com.