An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with strong showroom sales experience, ideally with Outdoor Furniture knowledge, for our Mere Park, Shropshire showroom. White Stores is one of the UK's largest retailers for garden products.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a range of duties including selling to the general public as well as the general management of the showroom.
Duties will include, however, are not limited to:
● Meet, greet and direct retail customers around the showroom.
● Understand customers' vision and offer a range of Outdoor Furniture to suit their needs.
● Give exceptional customer service throughout the transition.
● Taking orders and payment processing.
● Proactively follow up leads, quotations and order payments daily.
● Promote a professional company image by ensuring the showroom presentation is first class.
● Build strong relationships with customers to ensure new and repeat business.
● Be accountable for keeping yourself up to date with product knowledge.
● Key holder, opening and closing showroom.
● Staff holiday rota.
● Stock management.
● Following up quotes.
● Staff training.
● Possible local deliveries using a company vehicle.
● Superb communication and customer-focused skills
● Great negotiation and sales flair
● Professional, presentable, confident, friendly and engaging.
● Computer literate (Excel, Word and e-mail)
● Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to outperform sales targets and margins
● Have a flexible approach to work and desire to develop within a successful growing business
If this sounds like you, please apply now to benefit from a great position with career progression.
Job Type: Full-time (5 days per week). three days in the week, and both days on the weekend. 9am - 5pm (Monday - Saturday, 10.00am - 4pm (Sun).
● Retail Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
● Full UK Driving (Essential)