We are looking for a passionate and driven horticulturist to join our clients growing team. They are looking for someone with the same strong core values, which includes protecting the environment, maintaining the fundamental horticulture skills and being keen to learn and develop new skills.
At our clients herb and herbaceous nursery you will work in a small team with a large variety of tasks including developing skills in propagation of an ever expanding collection, to working with leading landscapers growing for their Chelsea gardens etc.
- Passion for plants and a desire to learn.
- Previous experience working in a commercial nursery.
- Experience in propagation, potting and watering.
- A good knowledge of pests and diseases.
- They are situated down a country lane, so own transport is essential.
- Management of small, diverse teams
- Working with customers in sales and support.
- RHS level 3 or equivalent
Working hours: 39 hours per week and must be prepared to be flexible to meet operational and visitor requirements.