Our client is the leading Horticultural Trade body that supports its wide range of members from Garden Centres to Landscape businesses. They are currently seeking a Member Support Manager for the Midlands region East and West and we are seeking out going champions of the industry who are keen to support and promote the member services that they offer.
Main purpose of role:
- To build and maintain successful relationships with members, potential members and industry stake-holders within the specified region, supporting the strategic objectives to grow the HTA's overall membership and retain existing members.
- To optimise opportunities to drive the sales of the HTA's products and services in order to develop income streams and increase the take up of our member services including training, events and other business improvement schemes.
- To ensure that the organisations income objectives are achieved from the sale of exhibition space and supporting advertising, at HTA trade shows. To prioritise the Garden Press Event, National Plant Show and Nursery Supply Show.
- Previous experience within a sales environment within the Horticulture industry, used to sales targets and driving increase income.
- Well organised and self motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Pro-active and supportive of colleagues, promoting excellent team spirit.
- Effective written, verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Strong administrative and time management skills.
- An eye for detail with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- IT literate with demonstrable knowledge of MS Office including Outlook.
- Educated to GCSE standard(Grade B English & Maths).
- An enthusiasm for gardens/gardening, the outdoor environment and contributing positively to it.
Full Job description is available.
Salary - Circa £34,000 plus car