Fordingbridge have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!
The role is based in our West Sussex headquarters, where you will be responsible for handling Horticulture enquiries from contractors, growers, nurseries and garden centres.
The successful candidate must have a knowledge of polytunnels and associated parts, be customer focussed, and have good communication and time management skills. You must possess the ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with our valued clients.
The role will also involve prospecting for new business at trade shows, visiting clients to maintain existing relationships and occasional site visits / surveys to provide quotations for new structures. Have a good understanding of poly tunnel parts.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Updating of costs on polyhouses.com website.
- Taking orders over phone/email.
- Processing sales orders.
- Printing despatch notes.
- Arrange for goods to be delivered via Carrier.
- Working with Accounts to ensure customer Payments come in line with terms agreed.
- Investigate shortages (& liaise with customers) to rectify.
- Provide holiday cover for storeman.
Attractive salary for the right applicant depending on experience.