Newbridge Nurseries, West Sussex
42.5 Hours per week, Full Time / Permanent
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and on delivering an exceptional and unique retail experience. As the ideal candidate, you will be immaculately presented, professional and friendly, as well as having a good eye for detail. Our customers are our main priority, so therefore you will be someone who is passionate about customer service, polite and outgoing, and someone who would always put our customers first.
As a Plant Area Supervisor, you will be responsible for: -
- Maintaining and watering all the plant stock in both outdoor and indoor plants.
- Creating visual and inspirational displays to help sell products
- General shop floor maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assisting customers with advice and carry to car.
- Using the EPOS system.
- Responsibility for Plant area in the absence of the department head.
- Merchandising stock and any other duties required by the duty manager.
Plant experience or Garden Centre experience is essential. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE BLUE DIAMOND GROUP
Blue Diamond Group is one of the UK’s largest Garden Centre Groups, with 30 centres throughout the UK and in the Channel Islands and we are continuously growing. Our centres are widely regarded as some of the best in the country and we have won many retail and restaurant awards.
We hold a profitable, prominent position within the garden centre industry - priding ourselves on our inspirational approach to retailing which gives us a creative point of difference in the market. Our centres and restaurants offer style and innovation in an aspirational environment which encourages loyalty and satisfaction from our customers.