A family run garden centre situated in Scunthorpe, is looking for a general shop manager.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in managing the day to day running of the garden centre. Be honest, motivated, and reliable and have a positive attitude, with a good eye for detail and be focused on delivering great customer service.
Responsibilities to include:
- Managing and looking after a team of staff
- Be able to analyse stock & sales and identify under-performing areas, taking action where necessary
- Purchasing of sundry items
- Work alongside the other managers, for ideas and promotion of events within the centre
- Knowledge of epos is an advantage
Average of 40 hours per week to include bank holidays and weekends with set days off in the week, but must be flexible within the peak season.
Excellent rate of pay for the right candidate, with the experience required for this role.