A fantastic opportunity to become a key member of our group of garden centres as Garden Centre Manager at our Dunbar branch.
Dunbar is a beautiful coastal town a short distance from Edinburgh and an increasingly desirable location with a growing population.
You must have:
- A high level of motivation
- Attention to detail & very high standards of presentation
- The ability to motivate & challenge the Garden Centre team
- The best standards of customer service along with the ability to communicate them to the team.
- At least 3 years at Store or Assistant Manager level
- Knowledge of stock control using an EPOS system
- Positive and strong communication skills
- Adept at succession planning and performance management
- Able to implement the ongoing training of the team
- Seasonal and annual planning & budgeting experience
- A hands-on approach, leading and developing an enthusiastic team.
- Driving sales by identifying trends and opportunities.
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards.
If this position is of interest to you, send your CV along with a covering letter to Nick Donaghey, email: email@example.com