We are actively seeking a driven, highly-motivated individual to lead our Brambridge Park Garden Centre.
ABOUT THE CENTRE
Set amongst the beautiful themed gardens of Eastleigh in Hampshire, Brambridge Park Garden Centre, with an annual turnover of over £4 million, is one of the best destination garden centres in the region. We offer our customers the very best in high quality plants and gardening products, as well a broad range of indoor living and lifestyle products.
We pride ourselves on our high standards of retailing, visual presentation and customer service and an exciting opportunity has now arisen to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We empower all of our Centre Managers to manage their centres as though they were their own businesses whilst enjoying full support from Head Office. As Centre Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the centre including:
- driving sales and maximising profit in order to consistently meet your KPIs
- delivering exceptional standards of customer service
- identifying trends in sales and profit opportunities and translating these into sound retail action points
- leading, developing and motivating your team with a clear focus on driving exceptional performance
- managing all controllable costs
- ensuring high standards of stock management and control are constantly maintained
- carrying out daily floor walks of every department
So we would like to hear from you if you are an ambitious manager with a proven track record of managing a similar large retail environment and in leading and developing a successful team. You will have a keen eye for the details that matter in order to drive commercial performance.
You will also be able to easily connect with our AB1 target customer with an ability to ensure that our retail standards and service levels constantly exceed their expectations.