Garden Centre Manager
Our client is going through an exciting time of acquisition and development consequently they are now seeking to appoint professional sales driven Garden Centre Manager
They looking for professional, hands on Garden Centre Manager with commercial vision and an ability to develop and inspire the team at their garden centre. Able to develop this site to its full potential!
Experience is essential and the appointed person will have a proven track record at this level of management as Garden Centre Manager, Deputy Manager or similar.
As Garden Centre Manager, you will be:
- Accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of your centre.
- Ensuring the highest standards of display, compliance and inventory control are maintained and that sales revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
- An inspirational leader for your team of Department Managers ensuring that they receive clear direction and performance management within a culture of coaching and mentoring.
- Highly commercial and results driven with a proven track record in a Store Manager position.
- Positive and strong communicator and a skilled motivational people manager. Adept at succession planning and performance management.
- Accountable for providing great customer service and have a keen eye for detail around the consumers experience in your centre.
- A solution orientated thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
You will be either:
- A garden centre manager
- Deputy Manager or similar wanting to step up
- Have strong commercial acumen
- Understand seasonality
- A hands on individual looking to develop their career with an expanding business.
Salary: circa £30.000 + benefits