British Garden Centres is seeking to appoint professional sales driven Garden Centre Manager at Roxton Garden Centre. The centre is situated just off the A1 on the Black Cat Roundabout on the Bedford Road.
We are looking for a professional, hands on garden centre manager with commercial vision and an ability to develop and inspire the team at our centre. Experience is essential and the appointed person will have a proven track record at this level of management.
As garden centre manager, you will be:
- Accountable for the operational excellence and financial performance of your centre.
- Ensuring the highest standards of display, compliance and inventory control are maintained and that sales revenue targets are achieved and exceeded.
- An inspirational leader for your team of Department Managers ensuring that they receive clear direction and performance management within a culture of coaching and mentoring.
- Highly commercial and results driven with a proven track record in a Store Manager position.
- Positive and strong communicator and a skilled motivational people manager. Adept at succession planning and performance management.
- Accountable for providing great customer service and have a keen eye for detail around the consumers experience in your centre.
- A solution orientated thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
If you are looking for new challenges with in a forward thinking family run business and would enjoy the rewards this role would bring then we would like to hear from you.
This role can occasionally demand long working hours.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
If you have management experience at this level and would like to bring your skills to our family owned business then would like to hear from you.