The Pot Company is one of the UKs leading suppliers of Planters and Garden Features to the Trade and Wholesale sector. We offer an extensive range of products, imported from all over the world and we work with some of the most prestigious Garden Centres and Landscape Designers in the country.
The Pot Company is rapidly expanding and as a result the need for a Driver/Merchandiser has arisen. This role will be partly based at our warehouse in Kent but will involve regularly delivering and merchandising stock at garden centres across Southern England. You will be responsible for ensuring these customers receive their orders quickly, the stock layout looks presentable and is priced correctly, all the while maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Liaise with office team on incoming orders and when they will need to be delivered.
- Manage your own delivery schedule and ensure customers know when you are coming.
- Communicate with warehouse team to pick stock, label with barcodes and prices.
- Deliver to garden centre sites, liaising with the managers there.
- Set out stock within the garden centre in a presentable and functional way.
Should be highly organised and motivated, with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude. Exceptional customer service and communication skills are important to build and maintain customer relationships.
This job is physically demanding and will require heavy lifting.
A driving license and own transport is essential.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and start as soon as possible.
Salary will be dependent on the level of experience, but an excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time