To supervise, action and be responsible for product despatch from the nursery and its satellite units; achieving to a high level the efficient collation of orders readied for despatch.
- Liaise with external transport companies achieving a smooth flow of goods delivered.
- The responsibility for quality control of the plants readied for despatch, cooperating with grower, collation and production managers to this end.
- To plan, control and report to Nursery Manager on despatch processes including picking sheets and delivery notes.
- To communicate and integrate despatch/labeling strategies to other business unit managers within Florna Plants Ltd.
- Improvement and development with Nursery Manager of said processes.
- Attend and contribute to regular nursery management/supervisor meetings.
- Attend personal development and company training initiatives.
- To abide by the company policies as set out in the employee handbook and at all times to set a management/supervisor example within the nursery.
- The Company may amend your duties from time to time, and, in addition to your normal duties you may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.