We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Supervisor to join the Giftware team at our garden centre in Esher.
The responsibilities of the role are to:
- Ensure merchandising and housekeeping standards of the Gifts department are kept to the Garsons standards.
- Ensure displays are innovative, practical and maintained, and that these are refreshed on a regular basis.
- Provide our customers with an exceptional level of service.
- Order product using our retail management system.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Carry out every day duties such as advising customers; stock replenishment; stock taking; lifting and moving stock.
- Be responsible for the whole department in the absence of your Line Manager.
- Assist your Line Manager in their role and undertake any task as deemed reasonable.
- Cashing up tills and assisting in locking up at the end of the day.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have retail shop floor experience within a busy environment.
- Be competent and confident with computer work.
- Enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team.
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
Garsons offers the following staff benefits as part of its package:
- Staff discount card.
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Long service award.
- Christmas and summer parties.
- Free PYO fruit and veg at designated times at our Esher site.
- Free parking on site.