This 12 month apprenticeship will equip you with the skills and knowledge to drive sales, customer service and profit at the nursery.
You will work alongside Nursery Assistants, Specialists and your Line Manager. They will support you through the programme and help you put into practice what you learn.
Your Line Manager and the external Training company will be working with you and supporting you during your Apprenticeship.
From the beginning, you will start to work through various elements of your programme. This will include a mix of 'on-the-job' and 20% 'off-the-job' training. You'll meet regularly with your Line Manager to plan your learning.
Your work will be varied as an Apprentice Nursery Assistant and responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the maintenance of the Nursery (e.g. weeding, sweeping, planting and tidying etc)
- Customer Service (including operating tills and sales optimisation)
- Stock Control, Inventory and Waste Management
- Goods In, Merchandising and Display
- Compliance with procedures and standards.