The 2017 show - our 25th - was officially opened by Raymond Blanc OBE, and featured spectacular displays, outstanding shopping, the National Dahlia Society Show, NAFAS floral displays, expert advice and much more.
Highlights of the 2017 show
- Top quality plants and garden sundries from specialist nurseries and garden trade stands, including RHS Chelsea and Hampton Court Palace Flower Show medal winners
- The National Dahlia Society Annual Show, showcasing the very best in dahlia cultivation with more than 100 exhibitors taking part.
- The RHS People's Dahlia Competition
- Surrey NAFAS floral display
- The Surrey Sculpture Society Trail
- Talk and book signing by Roy Lancaster
- Special Glasshouse displays and the chance to enjoy the brand new Exotic Garden
The People's Dahlia Competition
The People's Dahlia Competition invites green-fingered visitors to bring along a single stem of any type of dahlia they have grown ready for judging by a panel of experts. First, second and third prizes were awarded.
Surrey NAFAS Floral Display
The Surrey area of the National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies (NAFAS) exhibited their stunning floral art creations under the theme ‘SWITCHED ON!’