- Access to over 58,000 visitors
- Over 8% of Spring Fair visitors have a primary interest in Garden/DIY and seasonal products
- Opportunity to launch new products
- An additional opportunity to follow up with potential customers from Glee
- New Appointment Planner to secure meetings with buyers
- Showcase your products on the Glee news website page
- Perfect timing for retailers to make impulse buying decisions ahead of the peak retail season
- Meet new and existing customers from Spring Fair's diverse audience
- Opportunity to participate in Buyer's Connect at no extra cost
- Opportunity to participate in the Glee New Product Awards at no extra cost
A brand new Glee concession taking place at Spring Fair, showcasing a fantastic selection of suppliers from Glee’s core categories.
See the new and best-selling ranges ahead of the spring and summer seasons.
Glee is opening a second edition at Spring Fair, the UK’s No.1 home and gift event! Glee at Spring Fair will give retailers and buyers like you, the opportunity to see the new and best-selling ranges ahead of the spring season giving you a chance to refresh your ranges ahead of the September show.
Providing a platform to see the latest concepts and trends for 2018, Glee at Spring Fair will be showcasing suppliers from Glee’s core show sectors including: Landscaping and Garden Decoration, Garden Care and Outdoor Entertaining.
The concession at Spring Fair will have all the best signature elements of Glee, such as our wide boulevard aisle, New Product Awards and Buyers Connect, as well as the popular central networking Glee café supported by GIMA, The HTA and Gardenex.
Register now for your ticket for Glee at Spring Fair and watch this space for more information coming soon!