This year’s GIMA Charity Golf Day on 4th June is moving to Belton Woods hotel and golf course set in 475 acres of gorgeous Lincolnshire countryside. Our annual event is always a great way to spend time with colleagues, customers and friends and this year we will round the day off with a hearty meal followed by a fun race night.
The Woods Course at Belton Woods
Belton Woods is a golfers’ haven, whether you’re a scratch player or take a more light-hearted approach to the game. Established in 1991, the golf courses at Belton Woods have matured and improved year on year, to produce some of the best courses in the Midlands.
The 6,623-yard Woodside course runs along the forested estate ad has gentle undulating fairways – spectacular at any time of year. The fairways and natural hazards need careful negotiation – a real ‘thinkers’ course for high handicappers and pros alike. With an added par 5, The Woods is a Par 73 and offers the longer hitters an added chance at birdie.
Fundraising Race Night
After a long day on the course we’ll sit down to a relaxed meal, followed by our prize giving. We’ll then be recreating the fun of the races with our fundraising race night, all in aid of this year’s charity beneficiary, Greenfingers. As always, there will be the chance to win some great prizes in our legendary raffle.
How To Get Involved
- Enter a team of four or individually
- Take up one of the many sponsorship opportunities
- Donate a product for our charity raffle
- Or just come along to network and enjoy a hearty dinner and entertainment in the evening.
The Days’ Events
- Start with a breakfast butty and a hot drink to set you up for the day
- Get in some practice on the driving range
- Complete a round of golf from around 12 noon to approximately 5.00 pm
- Have a go at the spot prizes around the course
- Sit down to a meal and enjoy the prize giving and race night
2020 Charity Beneficiary
This year, the GIMA Charity Day will be raising funds for Greenfingers, the 2020 chosen charity of GIMA’s President, Richard Pyrah.
100% of the money raised on the day, will be given to the charity, enabling them to build even more beautiful gardens at children’s hospices throughout the UK.