Food Matters Live is the UK's only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
What's happening at Food Matters Live...
Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Taking place from 21 - 23 November 2017 at London’s ExCeL, Food Matters Live will include:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Six educational and inspiring attractions
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health