Fine Food Show North is an essential industry event for genuine buyers who are looking to source the very best in speciality food & drink.
Discover innovative ingredients, fresh new lines and the latest food trends. Take away new ideas & business advice and meet the producers behind the food & drink you sell.
- A showcase of the finest food & drink producers from across the UK gathered in the north
- Discover the story behind the products
- Taste and try before you buy
- Learn how to create in-store theatre for your customers
- Maximise profits and pick up key industry trends
- Take part in the Deli Kitchen demos and tastings
- Prop up the bar of our pop-up pub The Jolly Tasty for talks and tastings
Pick up retail tips, be inspired with fresh ideas and have your business questions answered by the Guild of Fine Food team.
Book a place on the next School of Fine Food training course for your newest recruit.
Take a look at the winners of Shop of the Year 2020 which were announced on Monday 9 March.
Who should visit?
All buyers, chefs and retailers welcome: Bars, Bakers, Butchers, Farm Shops, Food Halls, Delis, Village Shops, Gift Shops, Garden Centres, Cheesemongers, Cafés, Restaurants & Pubs