The biggest names in turf management will come together in the historic North Yorkshire town of Harrogate during January for Europe's premier exhibition and educational conference.
BTME will feature more than 150 exhibiting companies spread across four zones at the Harrogate Convention Centre and will showcase the latest innovations and technology in the golf and sports surface maintenance industry.
Last year's exhibition saw nearly 9,000 BIGGA members, turf managers, golf club owners, managers and industry decision makers pack into the centre to discover the latest products and innovations, plus unrivalled networking opportunities.
Why should you attend BTME?
- Discover the latest trends in turf maintenance
- Meet suppliers and make valuable new contacts
- Get inspiration from the largest indoor turf management and groundscare exhibition in Europe
- Four halls will showcase over 150 of the industry's leading exhibitors
- Revitalise your sporting venue with thousands of products and ideas
- Gain the competitive advantage by being the first to purchase products exclusively launched at the show
- Ten rooms of education theatres will deliver more than 150 hours of education
- Knowledgeable trainers from all over the world will improve your professional education and help take your career and facility to the next level.
With so many attendees from all over the globe, BTME is a hugely important event for the golf industry in the UK and across Europe. Exhibitors are often surprised by the engagement and expert knowledge of the greenkeepers and turf managers who attend and there is a strong case to be made that golf clubs the engage with the wider industry including BIGGA through staff membership, are better run and more successful.
Explore this website to find out more about what's happening at BTME 2021 and to see how attending the event can benefit you and your facility.