Exhibitor applications are invited for year two of the Belvoir Flower & Garden Festival. Set in the stunning Capability Brown parkland landscape of Belvoir Castle, Leicestershire. Building on last year’s inaugural show, which attracted around 3,000 visitors, the festival is set on the banks of the Belvoir estate’s upper lake, which is fed by the River Devon, with wonderful panoramic views of Belvoir Castle and the surrounding countryside.
Show organiser, Andy Tudbury, says: “We’re looking forward to building on our successful launch in 2018 by continuing to offer inspiration for all those with a love of gardens and gardening in an unrivalled setting. In addition to show gardens there will be opportunities to buy plants, garden equipment, ornaments and furniture and craft items for the home and garden and we have already started taking exhibitor bookings. This is the only event of its kind in this part of the country and so we’re expecting attendance to increase this year as interest and awareness grows.”
Applications and expressions of interest are invited in the following categories:
- Show Gardens – to be staged outside. Plot sizes vary – all design ideas welcomed
- Floral / Nursery exhibits
- Trade Stands (garden sundries)
- Local Craftspeople and Artisans
- A brand new competition entitled ‘Countryside Borders’ sponsored by The London College of Garden Design