- Freehold Price: £400,000
- Annual Turnover: £500,000
- Annual Net Profit: £62,000
Freehold price £400,000
This long established business presents a superb opportunity for any group/individual looking to secure a thriving business in (2) niche markets with very little in the way of competition. A forced sale, due to ill health, the business owner (from commencement of trading until present day), is only too happy to provide information and advice in order to ensure a pain free transition, not only for the successful purchaser(s), but also the extremely loyal and longstanding workforce.
This business represents a top of the range manufacturing operation that is recording rising profits. However there is still great potential for an enthusiastic new owner.
- Manufacturer of High quality garden planters and water feature, distributed via garden centres
- Hoop iron sales to Scotch Whisky Trade (major distiller virtually on doorstep)
- Genuine reason for sale due to ill-health
- Huge scope for growth
- Long established and highly reputed
- Turnover £400,000 - £500,000 per annum
- Existing premises & plant means business can be transferred as a going concern and continue trading seamlessly
- Three Phase Power on site
- Existing client base includes customers located in UK, Scandinavia and Japan
- Existing network of selling agents in place
The business is located in a picturesque area of south west Scotland, approximately 55 miles south of Glasgow, 20 miles south of Ayr, and 30 miles north of Stranraer. The business has the advantage of access for HGVs and parking for staff and visitors alike, and is very close to the A77. In addition, a main distiller, who is currently a client of the business is located approximately 3 miles from the business.
The site extends to some 3.88 acres), with buildings in situ as follows;
- Warehouses (3) 15,140 ft2
- Workshop (4) 7,420 ft2
- Offices (1) 880 ft2
In addition there are 3*40 ft (length) high cube containers on site.
Support & Training – Full transitional support subject to negotiation.
Business could be relocated.
Trading Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am-5pm
Number of Employees: 5-10
Contact details are:
tel: 01465 871288